Are you looking to add curb appeal and value for your home?
At WeatherSeal Home Services we carry a variety of patio doors that are built with the same professional craftsmanship, beauty, and security you would expect from a leader in the industry.
Our patio doors add a feeling of light and spaciousness to any room, while providing easy access to outside living areas. We provide a complete door system which includes an adjustable screen tension system which helps keep the screen in its track for amazing performance even in the high-traffic areas.
The construction of our patio doors is second to none with vinyl-clad white pine and metal reinforced vertical sash members which ensure durability. Whether your décor is traditional, contemporary, or even transitional, WeatherSeal Home Services offers a patio door to suit your needs.
At WeatherSeal Home Services we offer:
- 2-Lite patio doors in 5, 6, and 8 foot widths
- 3-Lite patio doors in a 9-foot width
- 3-Lite patio doors in a 12-foot width
- 4-Lite patio doors in a 12-foot width, with center panels that open to each side
You may enhance your patio doors even further with these options:
- Insulated Glass Package featuring Low-E Glass and Intercept Warm Edge Spacer System for superior insulating.
- Five interior woodgrain finishes
- Specialty grooved glass panels
- Interior vent foot lock
- Standard, contour or brass grids
- Keyed exterior lock
- Brass interior handset
Patio Door Colors
Colors shown are reproduced by mechanical process and may vary from actual colors of product.
WeatherSeal Home Services complete line of Patio Doors are constructed with care and designed for durability. Some of the key features include:
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack, or warp
- White pine wood mainframe substructure combined with vinyl cladding
- Vertical sash components are metal reinforced
- Extra-deep weather-stripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles
- Insulated glass unit featuring double strength glass with optimal air space
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shock
- Panels slide on dual adjustable brass wheels with steel ball bearings for smooth movement
- Low profile anodized aluminum sill covers for added strength
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction
- Double weather-stripping and vinyl bulb seal
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame
WeatherSeal is the Best Investment You Can Make In Your Home.
We take pride in offering an extensive warranty that provides you with peace of mind and ensures the longevity of your investment. Our comprehensive warranty coverage exemplifies our commitment to delivering a high-quality product and a superior customer experience. With our warranty, you can trust that we stand behind the reliability and durability of our offerings, providing you with added protection and value for years to come.
Contact us today to set up your free estimate with our dedicated professionals!